At Thursday night’s PDX Hackathon I worked more on the redis changes I wanted to make. I mostly completed them, and announced my progress on the mailing list that night. Seems no one was aware that zinterstore was broken for a set encoded as an “intset” (a more efficient way to store sets of integers). So yay, I found a bug! But now another programmer has alerted me he’s made progress in another area of the code that should be relevant to me, so I’ve got to check that out.

This is turning out to be quite enjoyable. Especially since I’m getting feedback, guidance, and I get to “work”, er hack, with others.

Oh, right … here’s my git revision for the first iteration.