As I age I seem to be getting more idealistic rather than jaded.
- Life should be easier
- Things should be simpler
- Stress should be less
- Time should be more
- Quality should be up
- Cost should be low appropriate
- Depression should be nil
- There should be hills, and trees, and birds, and nature, and beauty
- There should be plenty for all
- There should be less excess, less waste
- Injustices should be reversed with haste
- There should be efficiency
- And consideration for you and me
Idealistic, yes. The difficult thing is that I’m losing patience in dealing with things that don’t appear to be trending in those positive directions. This may be a bad thing.