I’ve finally rounded out some more features that I felt were necessary for a somewhat-compelling demo.
Open Google Chrome then click here to explore and build: http://voxeling.greaterscope.com
Recent updates include:
- Updated character model to more closely match the one from voxel-engine
- Added skins from voxel-engine and other projects
- Refactorings and optimizations
- Simple water animation (of sorts)
- Made jumping less jarring (implemented the Skyrim float)
- Pause physics until user clicks the world for the first time. This prevents user from falling through the world before it has a chance to load.
- Trees have leaves now